Your Ad Here

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Lindsay Lohan Not Ready to make his third Album

Didnt want to feel oppressed, Lindsay Lohan tried to avoid the boss music at Motown. She stars teenagers who currently brace themselves as lesbian is not like forced to complete three albums.

Actress who is also the singer refused to accept or reply to phone and a message from the recording label because she was still not ready to release the latest album.

Lindsay revealed on the TV ACCESS Hollywood, "I get a phone call from my music manager in Motown. I ignorant course, do not reply to phone ... I did not like. About my latest albums, I only want to do so in time I want."

"At this time I want to be more focus and balance in my life, so I can better enjoy each and every opportunity It's coming," she said.

 
AWN-Blogportant Template by FreeTemplate